CORNELL VOICE™ OF INFLUENCE MASTERCLASS
How much does The Cornell Voice™ of Influence Masterclass cost?
The standard cost of the Cornell Voice™ of Influence Masterclass is AU$2500 + GST. Our current sale price is AU$800+ GST.
Included in this price is:
- full access to the 10 modules of the Masterclass for up to 1 year
- full access to The Executive Suite for up to 1 year
- full access to the Community Forum for up to 1 year
- advertised discounts on additional courses including Cornell Virtual Voice Coaching
How long does my membership last?
You have access to everything on the site for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Can I put my membership on hold?
Sorry, we do not put memberships on hold.
How long does it take?
The course is 10 modules, which is 6 hours of video content. You will want to spend time implementing the techniques from the course each week and we recommend you give yourself at least an hour to do this a week. And, of course, the more time you spend practicing the techniques you’ve learned, the further your vocal development will progress – the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of it.
Will I get a certificate when I complete the course?
This course does not a provide a certification.
Can I credit this to a university course?
Linklater voice training is part of theatre and public speaking programs at a number of top-ranking universities internationally. However, this course does not provide a certification or grading, and it’s unlikely you’ll be able to credit it to your university program. Nevertheless, a decision on that question will always remain at the discretion of your institution.
CORNELL VOICE™ VIRTUAL COACHING
I’m interested in virtual voice coaching – how does it work?
Send an inquiry via our Voice Coaching Enquiry Form and we will start the process for you. We will assess your requirements and recommend the best approach and coach for you. Once you are happy with the approach, you can book in and get started straight away.
Using an online video conference platform (usually Zoom) our consultants will provide anywhere from 1 – 8 coaching sessions of 1 hour each, which are planned and structured in consultation with you and according to your needs. Please see the Cornell Voice Virtual Coaching page for details of how the sessions may be structured.
Who will my teacher be?
The Cornell Voice™ Advisory has a specialist, hand picked team of voice and performance consultants. Meet them here.
When you make an inquiry via our online form, we will be in touch to give you a guide on our approach and the best coach fit for you.
How much does virtual voice coaching cost?
The cost for each one-hour sessions is AU$700 + GST.
Why does it cost this amount?
- We have developed a specific methodology for voices in the business market over 15 years. We honor the integrity of sophisticated voice and performance techniques while making them palatable and relevant for business professionals. This is our distinction.
- We don’t approach your voice prescriptively or mechanically.
- We tailor every session to you.
- Our team of voice and performance coaches are elite. They each have at least 20 years of experience working with voices who seek impact, influence, confidence, command.
- Our work is holistic. We consider the whole person: mind, body, heart, psyche, history.
- We go deeper than sticking on a voice or mechanically adding on volume, range, pausing, emphasis. Every voice is unique. We honor this and the complexity we are as humans.
- We are only ever interested in freeing up your authentic voice.
What online platform do you use for virtual voice coaching?
We use Zoom and will call from our account. However, we’re happy to be flexible and discuss platforms with you.
What do I need to prepare for sessions?
We will send your our proprietary Voice of Influence Survey (5 minutes/30 questions) for you to complete before the session. Your coach will use this as a starting point for your first session.
You will need to make a mental commitment to change. Carve out a time each week to commit to this work and to practice it.
How much homework will there be?
After each session, your coach will give you practical homework to do before the next session. You will mostly be asked to apply what you have learned from the session to real time events in your week. You won’t necessarily need to carve out a 30 minute block each day for voice drills and exercises (that’s not really our style) but rather commit to integrating the work into your daily speaking moments and events.
Can you guarantee that this will work for me?
We can guarantee that you will learn techniques that are relevant and tailored to you. We do our utmost to ensure that your needs are met.
Our promise is to:
- awaken you to your unconscious habits that are limiting your speaking influence
- diagnose and explain what is happening with your voice and presence in spoken communications
- offer you new and more effective ways of using your voice and presence through practical techniques and ways of thinking
- give you an experience of a freer and more influential voice
- hold you accountable to applying new ideas addressed in sessions
- give you guidance on how to apply the techniques you explored during sessions
The success of this work significantly depends on your practice. Change will come from your practice. We can guide you in the right direction and point to the best tools to use for more influence, but we cannot apply the work for you. That’s your end of the deal. A more confident, influential, compelling voice needs to be tested in front of a real audience so that your psyche finds safety and courage to repeat it again until it becomes second nature.
What if I need a different approach?
We will not accept you as a virtual voice coaching client if we do not think we have the right approach or coach for you.
We do not provide services in:
- how to use accents
- speech pathology
- speech and drama classes
- voice work for children
However, we are happy to recommend other practitioners who do.
What if I experience technical difficulties?
If you experience technical difficulties during your membership and the fault is on our part; for instance the site is down, then we will extend your membership for the period that the site was unavailable to the public.
Who do I contact if I need to talk to someone about the course or site?
You can contact us via the Contact Us button on the bottom left hand corner of the site. Or you can contact us via our Enquiry Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you want to share or ask questions about your practice, you can browse or post in our topics in the Community Tab.
Refunds and Cancellations
We do not offer refunds after purchase.