Cornell Voice™ Virtual Individual Coaching Program
Cornell Voice™ Virtual Individual Coaching Program
Want to take the Cornell Voice™ of Influence Masterclass to another level and delve deeply into your voice with some individual face to face support? Over a series of one-hour sessions online, Cornell Voice™ Virtual Coaching is your opportunity to work with one of our stellar voice coaches to get the personal attention and tailored support you need.
- Work online directly and individually with your own coach using Zoom
- Work with one of our stellar voice coaches around the globe
- Book in your own sessions online
- Dive deeply into your own voice
BUY THIS COURSE
To buy this course, we need to talk to you directly to tailor a program to your needs. To buy now or ask any questions, click here and you will go through to our contact page. Write in “Virtual Voice Coaching Enquiry” into the ‘Your Enquiry’ section and we will get back to you within 24 hours to get you started.
Who is this course for?
Over the years we have worked with thousands of business people from all levels of seniority and industry. Individual coaching is for you if you are a:
- C-Suite leader
- Senior executive
- Manager of teams in sales, marketing, investment banking, law, engineering, etc
- Corporate men and women struggling to have a voice at the table
- Independent business owner
Why take this course?
People are taking this course because they want:
- to go deeper into what they have learned in the Cornell Voice of Influence Masterclass
- to get some individual time with an expert
- to be taken seriously in their business and industry
- to have a voice at the table in high stakes communications
- to hold court and sound compelling
- to be more influential during negotiations
- to be an inspiring leader for their team or company
- more from a course than the typical business presentation skills training
Send an inquiry via our Online Enquiry Form and we will start the process for you. We will assess your requirements and recommend the best approach and coach for you. Once you are happy with the approach, you can book in and get started straight away.
Number of Sessions
Our consultants will provide anywhere from 1 – 8 coaching sessions of 1 hour each, which are planned and structured in consultation with you and according to your needs.
Sessions are held using Zoom online video conferencing software. We send you a unique link to our account each session and you are ready to go!
Cornell Voice™ Virtual Coaching Consultants
The Cornell Voice Advisory has a specialist, hand picked team of voice and performance consultants.
Meet them here. When you make an inquiry via our online form, we will be in touch to give you a guide on our approach and the best coach fit for you.
What Does It Cost?
In conversation with The Cornell Voice Advisory, we together define the number of sessions you need.
The cost for each one-hour session per person is AU$700 + GST. The minimum recommended number of sessions is 4 x 1 hour sessions (AU$2800 +GST)
We do not offer group or couples sessions.
Value for Money
Our distinction is that we have developed a unique and specific methodology for voices in the business market over 15 years. We honor the integrity of sophisticated voice and performance techniques while making them palatable and relevant for business professionals. This is a rare combination. The value of our work is demonstrated in that:
- We don’t approach your voice prescriptively or mechanically.
- We tailor every session to you.
- Our team of voice and performance coaches are elite. They each have at least 20 years of experience working with voices who seek impact, influence, confidence, command.
- Our work is holistic. We consider the whole person: mind, body, heart, psyche, history.
- We go deeper than sticking on a voice or mechanically adding on volume, range, pausing, emphasis. Every voice is unique. We honor this and the complexity we are as humans.
- We are only ever interested in freeing up your authentic voice.
Your End of the Deal
The success of this work significantly depends on your practice. Change will come from how much and how inquisitively you practice. We can guide you in the right direction and point to the best tools to use for more influence, but we cannot apply the work for you. That’s your end of the deal. A more confident, influential, compelling voice needs to be tested in front of a real audience so that your psyche finds safety and courage to repeat it again until it becomes second nature.
Preparation for Sessions
There is a small amount of preparation you need to do:
- The Cornell Voice of Influence Survey – We will send you our proprietary survey (5 minutes/30 questions) for you to complete before the session. Your coach will use this as a starting point for your first session.
- Technology – We will set up a Zoom link for you to access. You will need a stable internet connection and a device (laptop or smartphone). Zoom help you set up the app before the session. This will take 2 minutes.
- Mental Space – You will need to make a mental commitment to change. Carve out a time each week to commit to this work and to practice it.
- Physical Space – Set up in space you will not be distracted and where you can move around or make sound without feeling self conscious.
After each session, your coach will give you practical homework to do before the next session. You will mostly be asked to apply what you have learned from the session to real time events in your week. You won’t necessarily need to carve out a 30 minute block each day for voice drills and exercises (that’s not really our style) but rather commit to integrating the work into your daily speaking moments and events.
We can guarantee that you will learn techniques that are relevant and tailored to you. We do our utmost to ensure that your needs are met. Our promise is to:
- awaken you to your unconscious habits that are limiting your speaking influence
- diagnose and explain what is happening with your voice and presence in spoken communications
- offer you new and more effective ways of using your voice and presence through practical techniques and ways of thinking
- give you an experience of a freer and more influential voice
- hold you accountable to applying new ideas addressed in sessions
- give you guidance on how to apply the techniques you explored during sessions
Ready to go or want to find out more?
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
In this session, you will talk with your coach about your relationship with your voice, what you'd like to work on, your work, your loves and your hurdles, and get to the bottom of what it is that will take you forward with your voice. You will speak some work content, or a passage from a book and your coach will give you a technique or two that is most relevant for the issue that is most pressing for you. You will leave your first session having defined your goals and with an outline for the following sessions.
You'll review your experience of speaking since the last session, and here from you on how you went applying the homework exercises. You will then look at how the voice works and what might get in the way of your free, spontaneous, accurate expression of your thoughts and feelings. You'll do some exercises to help you ARRIVE and be present, let go of any roadblocks, and find more spaciousness and relaxation as you BREATHE. You'll also receive some more homework to take away and practice.
In this session, you'll explore how you can make more sound with less effort, and expand into the resonant potential of your voice with VIBRATE. Together, with the work on breath from Session 2, you'll take this new experience of resonance to your text, and see how it translates onto language when you SPEAK. We'll then give you some example exercises from the session for homework.
Here you'll review the last three sessions and focus on the points that have emerged as the most important for you to focus on. We'll revise Arrive, Breathe, Vibrate, and Speak, and ensure you have what you need to continue your practice going forward.